Vionic’s Fall Line is Out of This World!
Vionic really knocked it out of the park this year with their new fall collection. We all know Vionic for their incredible technology and arch support, but now you will know them for their incredible designs and classic styles. Never before have we seen boots and wedges with such incredible arch support and flattering design. Most styles are already available at footwearetc.com!
Happy Labor Day Weekend everyone! We hope you will be enjoying an extra day off tomorrow – don’t forget that our Labor Day sale ends tomorrow. It will be your last chance to save an Extra 15% off Clearance shoes, clearance socks,clearance accessories and more.
Our Labor Day Weekend sale starts now! Take an Extra 15% off all Clearance now through Monday. See site for details. Happy three day weekend!
TOP 10 REASONS TO LOVE PLAE SHOES FOR KIDS
If you are a parent, you know that shoes don’t last long. Kids play rough and their shoes show it. That’s why I love PLAE shoes – they are built to withstand the extremely active lifestyle of kids! And as a mother of a 4 year old, I depend on these to last until he grows into a larger shoe size. The fun styles and designs draw kids to these shoes. But for parents, the reasons to choose PLAE are much deeper than their adorable designs.
TOP 10 REASONS TO LOVE PLAE SHOES FOR KIDS
- They are made to accommodate both narrow and wide feet – the long and detached tongue combined with the adjustable velcro straps across the top of the foot give kids a custom fit.
- The shoes are extremely flexible, allowing kids to play to their hearts content without sacrificing the natural movement of the foot.
- Breathable materials and a anti-microbial insole help keep foot odor at bay.
- Incredible traction keeps kids safe and steady in action.
- The leather and suede used in Plae shoes is ISO 14001 certified environment-friendly.
- These shoes are lightweight for your kids little feet.
- The velcro straps are actually interchangeable tabs that you can replace through PLAE. They carry so much fun and unique tabs to express your child’s personality and character.
- They are built to be extremely easy to get on and off the foot, great for kids learning to become more independent in daily tasks.
- The toe guard is out of this world – no toe injuries in these shoes!
- My favorite thing about Plae shoes for kids: they are MACHINE WASHABLE. Remove the insoles and throw them in the washing machine, air dry, and CLEAN!
Buy Plae shoes at Footwear etc. here!
Since I was a kid my favorite part about going back to school was getting new clothes, shoes and supplies. And now that I’m an adult and I don’t go ‘back to school’, I still use ‘back to school’ time to start shopping for my fall wardrobe.
This year I’m very excited about the direction our brands are going. I just recently met with several of our brand representatives to learn more about what they have coming to us for fall and it’s FANTASTIC! We are noticing a lot of brands updating their looks for a more modern women who hold comfort and fashion equally important.
I’m already making my list of fall shoes as new styles start arriving on the site and in our stores. Here are some of my favorite shoes I recommend for fall 2016:
- THE VIONIC STERLING BOOT $159.95. I love this ankle boot for it’s simple and classic design. Aside from how beautiful and slimming they are on the foot, Vionic has incorporated their incredible orthotic foot bed into these fashion boots. You would not believe the support you get with this boot! The Vionic Sterling comes in Greige (grey) Suede, Black Leather and Saddle (brown) Leather.
- THE UGG CLASSIC TALL II $199.95. UGG is one of the longest running trends that I know of and they are still going strong. They just released their new and improved UGG Classic II Collection, featuring pre-applied scotch guard making these boots water and stain resistant, and improved tread using their Treadlite outsole. Now you don’t have to worry about going out in the rain with your UGG boots on!
- NEW BALANCE FRESH FOAM RUNNING SHOES $99.95-$149.95. If you’re looking to hit the trails this fall, go to the gym, or just walk the neighborhood, the Fresh Foam line from New Balance is one of the most comfortable, plush active shoes on the market and will keep your feet cushioned and supported. These shoes were designed with data collected from runners and uses incredible 3D printing and computer software. Going for distance? Try the Fresh Foam 1080. Going for speed? Try the Fresh Foam Zante, a no sew upper and lighter than the 1080. Available in several colors for men and women.
- WOMEN’S TAOS BRAVO $129.95. I love, love, love the whiskey brown color that Taos and many other brands are brining in this year. Taos really pulls of a mixture of colors and textures in this beautiful mary-jane. The details are what make this shoe a true standout for me and on the foot – oh my gosh. Incredible! This picture doesn’t do it justice. Aside from looking amazing, Taos is known for their high quality leathers and materials, and supportive and removable footbeds. The Bravo features an adjustable strap across the top of the foot and has a small heel at about 1 3/8″ tall. It’s available for purchase now at www.footwearetc.com!
- WOMEN’S ARCOPEDICO LS $99.95. Here is another popular staple style that has been around for years and years and always comes back due to it’s popularity. Arcopedico designed the LS with travel in mind. The knitted materials and flexible sole make these easy to pack up for on the go travelers, and the arch support will keep travelers comfortable on their feet all day long. What’s even better is you can get these dirty walking through the vineyards in Napa or spill ketchup from your hot dog in New York without worry because these shoes are MACHINE WASHABLE!! Plus they come in so many fun colors, 14 to be exact!
- MEN’S SAMUAL HUBBARD SHOES $209.95-$244.95. Last but certainly not least, Samuel Hubbard shoes continue to be explosive in popularity. We’ve seen articles written from CEOs who run in the Samuel Hubbard shoes 15 miles to work every day, we’ve seen President Bill Clinton sporty the the Samuel Hubbard Free “Limited Edition” in Sky blue while out with his granddaughter. Why do men love them? They are comfortable, they are functional and they look goooood. Samuel Hubbard offers a few casual collections, such as their best-selling ‘Free’ line and the chukka inspired ‘Boot-up’ line. For men who like a more dressier shoe that still transitions well to jeans, the Founder, Market Cap, and Frequent Traveler are dress shoes upgraded. Check out the many colors and styles we carry from Samuel Hubbard. LADIES: wish you had the same amazing shoes? We may have a surprise for you from Samuel Hubbard very soon!
Happy back to school shopping, even for those no longer in school. Let’s just call it back to fall shopping!