$50 OFF EVERY PAIR OF MBT CLEARANCE SHOES
New markdowns have taken place on some new fall styles. And for today only you can get an extra $50 off already marked down MBT shoes.
Women’s Leasha Trail 6 Lace Up MBT at Footwear etc. | On Sale for $159.99, extra $50 off in cart!
Women’s Sirima 5 Mary-Jane MBT at Footwear etc. | On Sale for $149.99, extra $50 off in cart!
Men’s Jengo 5 Sport MBT at Footwear etc. | On Sale for $99.99, extra $50 off in cart!
Men’s Dahoma MBT at Footwear etc. | On Sale for $99.99, extra $50 off in cart!
Year after year Oprah puts out her Favorite Things list around the holidays, and year after year Vionic makes it on the list. What wouldn’t she love about this brand? They have engineered these shoes and slippers to provide incredible support and comfort and hid all of that wonderful stuff into sleek and trendy designs.
This year Oprah chose to highlight the Vionic Faros ankle bootie – a beautiful suede shoe with a 2.25″ wooden heel, andfun fringe and studs on the side. It’s hard to believe that a heeled boot could contain the incredible arch support that the Faros does. This bootie is available at footwearetc.com in Greige, Black, andLight Tan.
Also featured on Oprah’s Favorite Things 2016 List are the Vionic Relax Slippers. These have been popular for years, probably because it is hard to find slippers with arch and heel support. Plus they are soft and cozy, easy to get on and off, and have an adjustable top strap to fit all widths of feet. Oprah feature the Relax in black and tan but at Footwear etc. we have 5 more colors in addition to those, two of which are Footwear etc. exclusives!
Only hours left to save during the Footwear etc. Halloween Sale! Take an extra 15% off Clearance and save your soles!
The sale won’t last long! Take advantage of amazing deals during our Halloween Sale.
Discount automatically applied at check out. Valid on all clearance items. Not combinable with other offers. Not valid with previous purchases. Sale ends Monday, October 31st, 2017.
6 Reasons Pedicures Are Good For You!
If you love getting pedicures then this is the news you want to hear! There are so many benefits to getting pedicures besides looking good.
- NAIL HEALTH. Buffing your nails more than makes them look shiny and new, it also encourages blood flow to the toes. Why is that important? The blood flow carries important nutrients to that area, promoting healthy nail growth.
- DETECTION OF FOOT AND NAIL PROBLEMS. When you have someone paying such close attention to your feet during a pedicure, they may be able to detect foot or nail problems in the beginning stages. Think about how many feet they’ve seen! Directly consult your doctor if you or your manicurist suspect anything unusual – and maybe stay away from the salon until you get a clear from your doctor!
- GOODBYE DEAD SKIN. Dead skin can build up into calluses and that’s just not pretty! Removing the dead skin will keep your feet clean and looking good.
- MASSAGE FOR LYMPHATIC & BLOOD FLOW. Don’t go for the ‘on-the-go’ pedicure and forgo the foot massage – in my opinion, the best part of getting a pedicure! Many manicurists have been trained to properly massage feet and hands. Not only do these massages decrease your chances of developing vericose veins, it also stimulates blood and lymphatic flow, giving your feet relief.
- INGROWN NAIL PREVENTION. If you’ve ever had an ingrown toenail you know they are no fun. When you cut your toenails, think square edges, not rounded. Pedicures help clean out disease-causing germs, helping to prevent ingrown nails as well. All simple but important steps in prevention.
- Bring your own files and pedicure tools if possible. This ensures that you are receiving a sanitary pedicure, even though most reputable salons sterilize their tools.
- Ask the manicurist to push back the cuticles instead of clipped. Cuticles are an essential part of your nails, protecting healthy growth.
- Don’t wax or shave your legs before a manicure because this creates tiny cuts in the skin, leaving you vulnerable to infection from germs and microbes.
Now that you have plenty of excuses to get a pedicure, go ahead and book that spa date! And you might as well add on a manicure while you’re at it – you wouldn’t want to leave your hands out of similar benefits and relaxation!