Over the weekend I participated in a walk/run for the 4th of July in Mt. Shasta, CA. For a small city in Northern CA, there sure were a lot of people from all over who came out and united together as a community for this fun event. Naturally, I paid very close attention to what shoes people chose to wear to this walk/run and I was very excited to see several of the competitive runners wearing Hoka One One running shoes! It’s always fun to see shoes we sell at Footwear etc. out there, being used in the world.
Upon returning from Mt. Shasta I noticed we added 5 new Hoka One One shoes on www.footwearetc.com, including the very popular and highly rated Men’s & Women’s Clifton 3. The Clifton has been featured in several running publications and is all the rave in online forums and blogs. Want to know the reason we love Hoka? They are extremely cushioned AND extremely lightweight. They also feature a meta rocker which helps your foot strike and lift correctly.
Here are the new arrivals from Hoka One One:
More Hoka One One Features:
- Lycra ComfortFrame Upper
- TPU External Heel Counter Provides Support
- Early Stage Meta-Rocker Full EVA Midsole Provides Signature HOKA ONE ONE Cushioning
- 10 Degree Heel Bevel Provides Smooth Heel Transition
- Flat-Waisted Geometry Provides Inherent Stability
- Strategic Rubber Placement Provides Durability