Time’s running out to enter the #PoseYourPetFE Instagram contest! Congrats to Winner 2! There are two more prizes to giveaway, enter once a day until 1/24. http://instagram.com/footwearetc #contest #giveaway
Congratulations to Larry Colvin, @larrydoc09 on Instagram, for being our first winner in the Pose Your Pet Instagram Contest! He has won a $25 gift card for this adorable picture!
Want to enter the contest for a $50 gift card? Post your photo to Instagram! For complete contest rules, click here.
Many people love to read about celebrity news, lifestyles, fashion, and beauty, and one of our favorite brands was recently featured in In Touch Weekly magazine. Naot footwear, known for its outstanding support and style, has developed a gorgeous new ankle boot called the Sirocco. This particular model is getting lots of attention from being highlighted in In Touch Weekly. This magazine is geared toward younger readership, and this boot can appeal to a wide variety of ages.
What makes this boot so special? It’s all about the luxurious materials. Who wouldn’t love the gorgeous two-toned leather upper? Naot only uses the finest materials in its products, and you can feel the quality in the soft, supple design. The Sirocco is available in Black/Grey leather, Crazy Horse/Saddle Leather, and Volcanic Red/Ruby Leather. The western style is timeless and appropriate with any age group.
Comfort is also unsurpassable. The leather lining is breathable, and helps keep your feet cool and dry. (Sweaty feet is the absolute last thing you’d want to have in a boot, right?) Naot’s removable, suede-covered cork and latex footbed actually molds to your feet to give you a custom fit. The cushioning from the footbed makes this boot so easy to wear that you’ll want to do so all day long. It’s also really easy to wear because it contains a zipper closure and a pull-on tab. You won’t have any problems getting the boot on and off with these!
But that’s not all! It features hand-sewn stroble construction, which makes the boot strong and incredibly flexible. I also really love the durability of the outsole; it’s made out of polyurethane and is lightweight, yet helps prevent slipping. What more could you want in an ankle boot?
As the savvy readers of In Touch Weekly would attest, it’s all about the style. The two-toned style is really classy, yet informal. This boot is perfect to wear with skinny jeans, or leggings. Even a skirt would look fabulous with these boots. Use them for a casual, western look or even a bohemian look!
With the start of every new year invariably comes the resolution to get fit, lose weight, or just become healthy. The footwear you use can make a huge difference in how your body responds to exercise. Without adequate support, you could be prone to injuries, and therefore nullify all of your good intentions! Look for shoes containing good arch support, a deep heel cup for stability, a wide toe box to let your toes have adequate room, a durable outsole, and good ventilation in the materials used in the shoes. Other features that could be helpful might be a rocker sole, motion control features if you tend to pronate, and lots of cushioning for shock absorption.
Here are a few models that have piqued my interest this season:
Gravity Defyer shoes contain VersoShock Trampoline Technology, which is a phenomenal method for shock absorption and assists in forward propulsion as you walk. One of the best selling models here at Footwear etc. is the Super Walk. It’s available for both men and women, and is a very lightweight yet rugged model. I am particularly impressed by the fact that the shoes are 30% lighter than previous models, and that the breathable mesh upper helps keep your feet cool and dry. It’s available in a variety of colors as well. This model is a great shoe for a hike in the woods or a walk through town.
New Balance makes some outstanding styles for running, walking, or even trail running. One of the most popular models (and I just so happen to have one of these myself) is the 1540. It’s available for both men and women, and is a phenomenal shoe for motion control due to its roll bar. I love the wide toe box; it lets my toes feel like they have plenty of room. The arch support is outstanding, and I definitely pronate less when I wear these shoes. I can walk for miles with the outstanding cushioning as well.
Vionic with Orthaheel Technology has some outstanding choices in its catalog for athletic-styled shoes. The Contest for men and the Venture for women are new examples of stylish athletic shoes in a variety of colors that have superior arch support. The Contest is available in Navy, Charcoal, Black, or Light Grey synthetic mesh, and the Venture is available in Fuchsia, Black, Turquoise, Silver, or White synthetic mesh. Each of these models is great for walking all day long, weekend wear, or just walking about town. They’ll provide long-lasting comfort and support for your daily activities.
If you love rocker sole shoes, you’ll love the MBT Sport 3. It’s one of the best selling athletic styles for both men and women. Available in white, black, or grey leather/mesh, this versatile shoe is cool, lightweight, and provides the natural instability that all MBT shoes provide. It’s also a great model in that if you need a custom orthotic, you can take out the insole and pop the orthotic in. This is the quintessential rocker sole shoe: lightweight, good style, versatile. It definitely makes you stand up straighter and find your own center of balance. Many customers have reported that pain caused by Plantar Fasciitis is eased when they wear rocker sole shoes.
So go get up off the couch and move this year! Try out these and so many other athletic shoes at footwearetc.com and make this the year you get fit!
Pose Your Pet INSTAGRAM CONTEST OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility:Limit one (1) entry per person per day.
Open to legal residents of the 50 United States who have reached the age of 18. Employees of Footwear etc., its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, participating advertising and promotion agencies, and prize suppliers (and members of their immediate family and/or those living in the same of household of each such employee) are not eligible. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.
2. Sponsor: Footwear etc. 273 N. Mathilda Ave Sunnyvale, CA 94086
3. Agreement to Official Rules: Participation in this Contest constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s and Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to this Contest. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
4. Timing: The Contest begins on Saturday, January 10, 2015, at 9:00 a.m. Pacific Standard Time (“PST”), ends on Saturday, January 24, 2015, at 11:59 p.m. PST (the “Contest Period”). Administrator’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Contest.
5. How to Enter:
a. To enter the contest, send Footwear etc. a private message on Facebook titled “Pose Your Pet Instagram Contest” containing your full legal name, valid email address, mailing address & phone number.
b. During the Contest, use the Instagram application on your mobile device to post up to one (1) original photo per day of your pet dressed for the cold weather OR with your favorite pair of cold weather shoes or slippers (your “Submission”). You must first follow “@footwearetc” on Facebook and Instagram. When you upload your Submission, be sure to include the tag #PoseYourPetFE in the caption field. Any Submission that does not include the tag #PoseYourPetFE will NOT be considered for entry into the Contest. Posting a photo on Instagram requires a mobile device and therefore message and data rates may apply.
6. Guidelines and Restrictions: By uploading your Submission, you agree that your Submission conforms to the Photo Guidelines, Content Restrictions, Limit, and permissions, as defined below (collectively, the “Guidelines and Restrictions”) and that Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may disqualify you from the Contest if it believes that your Submission fails to conform to the Guidelines and Restrictions.
The Submission must be in a format acceptable for Instagram;
The Submission must be uploaded to Instagram with the tag, #PoseYourPetFE;
The Submission cannot have been submitted previously in a promotion of any kind; and
The Submission must not contain material that violates or infringes another’s rights, including but not limited to privacy, publicity or intellectual property rights, or that constitutes copyright infringement;
The Submission must not disparage Sponsor, Administrator or any other person or party affiliated with the Contest;
The Submission must not contain brand names or trademarks other than those owned by Sponsor, which entrant has a limited license to use to incorporate in his/her Submission in this Contest;
The Submission must not contain images or artwork not created by entrant;
The Submission must not contain material that is inappropriate, indecent, obscene, hateful, tortious, defamatory, slanderous or libelous;
The Submission must not contain material that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age; and
The Submission must not contain material that is unlawful, in violation of or contrary to the laws or regulations in any state where Submission is created.
Limit: Each entrant may upload (1) one Submission per day. Submissions received from any person or email address in excess of the stated limit will be void. Submissions generated by script, macro or other automated means are void.
Permissions: Entrant must have permission from all individuals that appear in the Submission (if any) to use their name and likeness in the Submission and to grant the rights set forth herein. If requested, entrant must be able to provide such permissions in a form acceptable to
7. Grant of License: Uploading a Submission constitutes entrant’s consent to give Sponsor a royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, create derivative works from, and display such submissions in whole or in part, on a worldwide basis, and to incorporate it into other works, in any form, media or technology now known or later developed, including for promotional or marketing purposes. If requested, entrant will sign any documentation that may be required for Sponsor or its designees to make use of the non-exclusive rights entrant is granting to use the Submission. Released Parties (as defined in Section 11, below) are not responsible for lost, late, stolen, damaged, incomplete, invalid, un-intelligible, garbled, delayed or misdirected Submissions; all of which will be void. In the event of a dispute as to any Submission, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the entrant and must comply with these Official Rules. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Each entrant may be required to show proof of being an authorized account holder.
8. Winner Determination: One (1) $25 Footwear etc. Gift Card will be given on or around January 15, one (1) $50 Footwear etc. Gift Card will be given on or around January 18, one (1) $75 Footwear etc. Gift Card will be given on or around January 22, and one (1) $100 Footwear etc. Gift Card will be given on or around January 25, for a total of (4) Four Footwear etc. Gift Cards. All winners will be randomly selected from all eligible entries up until that date.
9. Winner Requirements: All potential winners will be notified via Facebook message. The first potential winner will be notified on or around Thursday, January 15. The second potential winner will be notified on or around Sunday, January 18. The third potential winner will be notified on or around Thursday, January 22. The fourth potential winner will be notified on or around Sunday, January 25. All potential winners must respond via Facebook message within forty-eight (48) hours of receiving a win notification message to complete an online prize fulfillment form. If any potential winner of a Prize cannot be contacted within forty-eight (48) hours of win notification or provide any other requested information within the required time period (if applicable), or the prize is returned as undeliverable, potential winner forfeits the prize. If a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, the prize may be awarded to a runner-up determined by the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Only one (1) alternate winner will be determined, after which the Prize will remain un-awarded. Acceptance of any prize shall constitute and signify each winner’s agreement and consent that Sponsor and its designees may use each winner’s name, city, state, likeness, photo, Submission and/or prize information in connection with the Contest for promotional, advertising or other purposes, worldwide, in any and all media now known or hereafter devised, including the Internet, without limitation and without further payment, notification, permission or other consideration, except where prohibited by law. Without limiting the generality of these Official Rules, the winners shall irrevocably grant, transfer, convey and assign to Sponsor the entirety of the rights in and to the Submission and all renewals and extensions of copyright, and the right to secure copyright registrations thereto in perpetuity including, without limitation, the rights to use the Submission for any and all purposes in any and all media whether now known or hereafter developed, on a worldwide basis, in perpetuity. The winners accept and acknowledge that Sponsor shall not be obligated to use the Submission and that Sponsor in its sole discretion shall have the right to refrain from using the Submission. Sponsor shall not incur any liability whatsoever to the extent Sponsor chooses to refrain from any exploitation of its rights hereunder. Each winner will indemnify Sponsor, Released Parties (as defined in Section 11, below) and any licensee of Sponsor against all claims, damages, liabilities, and expenses (including reasonable counsel fees and legal expenses) arising out of any breach of these terms.
10. Prizes: 4 TOTAL PRIZES: One (1) $25 Footwear etc. Gift Card, one (1) $50 Footwear etc. Gift Card, one (1) $75 Footwear etc. Gift Card, and one (1) $100 Footwear etc. Gift Card. Terms and conditions of gift cards apply. Prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Winner is responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Limit: One (1) Prize per person.
11. Release: By receipt of any prize, winner agrees to release and hold harmless the Sponsor, Instagram, LLC, Administrator and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Contest or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
12. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Contest, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, human error or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Contest, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. If terminated Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, determine the winners randomly selected from all non-suspect, eligible Submissions received up to time of such action using the procedure outlined above. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the Submission process or the operation of the Contest or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner and void all associated Submissions. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies (including attorneys’ fees) from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
13. Limitations of Liability: Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrant, printing, typographical or other errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the Submission process or the Contest; (4) printing, typographical, technical, computer, network or human error which may occur in the administration of the Contest, the uploading, the processing or random selection of Submissions, the announcement of the prizes or in any Contest-related materials; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Contest or receipt or use or misuse of any prize (including any travel/activity related thereto). Released Parties are not responsible for misdirected or undeliverable Submissions or for any technical problems, malfunctions of computer systems, servers, providers, hardware/software, lost or unavailable network connections or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmission or any combination thereof. Released Parties are not responsible for any unauthorized third party use of any Submission.
14. Disputes: Except where prohibited, each entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by state or federal courts situated in California, (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) no punitive, incidental, special, consequential or other damages, including without limitation lost profits may be awarded (collectively, “Special Damages”), and (4) entrant hereby waives all rights to claim Special Damages and all rights to have such damages multiplied or increased. California State law, without reference to California’s choice of law rules, governs the Promotion and all aspects related thereto.
This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram. Information is being provided to Sponsor, not Instagram.