There’s a great new brand on the market that contains outstanding casual shoes for men: Samuel Hubbard! While the company itself has only been around for about a year, it draws upon the tradition of Rockport Shoes. The Katz family started Rockport back in 1973 and has many years of experience in developing comfort shoes, and now they have begun a new company utilizing all that they have learned. Wearers are the true beneficiaries of this knowledge!
Sometimes you can’t tell just by looking at a shoe that it contains all sorts of properties that make it special. These designs for men are classic in style, but wait until you feel them on your feet. The technical features that go into these shoes make a huge difference between these shoes and other brands. What kind of features? Check these out:
1) An anatomical last. This means the shoe was molded on a last that reflects the natural shape of the foot. Wow, a shoe that really does conform to your feet? It sure does!
2) Should you need a custom orthotic, these shoes can accommodate them.
3) Your feet stay cool and comfortable due to the shoes’ leather linings, and a small air space along the edge of the insole and the shoe.
4) It’s 30% lighter in weight than most other shoes, especially due to the Vibram outsole that was designed specifically for this brand.
5) These shoes have phenomenal shock absorption due to a SACH heel (an insert in the heel of a more compressible density that helps diffuse shock right when you put your heel on the ground, an inherent bounciness from the materials, the flexible Vibram outsole, and three densities of materials in the insole.
6) The utmost in comfort: memory foam for the entire length of the insole! What’s not to love about that?
7) For folks who have issues with mobility in their ankles, these shoes are excellent options due to the SACH heel and toe spring (mild rocker in the front of the shoe). If you’ve had ankle fusion, these shoes could be great choices for you!
A gorgeous slip-on shoe that you could wear even to work as well as for casual outings is the Mudgard Slip-On. It’s available in black leather as well as brown/dark chocolate nubuck. It’s easy to get on and off due to the elastic goring, and is made from the highest quality materials available. This beautiful shoe is classy enough to wear almost anywhere, and given all of its comfort features, you’ll want to wear it everywhere!
Like Chukka Boots? Samuel Hubbard makes one in sand suede, espresso/dark chocolate leather, or tan/dark chocolate leather. The casual style is only augmented by the luxurious materials of the upper. This is a classic design that will never go out of style, and will provide comfort all day long.
How about a basic Oxford shoe? Samuel Hubbard has it in a Plain Toe (in tan waxhide/white leather or in almost black/steel grey leather) or in a Mudguard Oxford (with decorative stitching) in black/steel grey leather.
Check out the beautiful, stylish, comfortable models from Samuel Hubbard at Footwear etc. today!