I love the fact that clogs are so easy to wear. Just step into them and go! Clogs can be a part of so many types of casual attire, and one of my absolute favorite brands, Merrell, has an outstanding collection of clogs in the Encore series. What makes them special? Let me count the ways….
- They are available for both men and women.
- They are rugged, yet lightweight and flexible.
- You can get them in Vegan-friendly models as well as models with leather uppers.
- There is an air cushion in the heel for stability and shock absorption.
- They are durable! You can go wear them out on the trail and not worry about them holding up.
- Whether they are made from mesh or leather, they are breathable so that your feet can stay cool and dry.
The Encore series has a variety of models. Several of my favorites are:
The Women’s Encore Breeze 2 – this is a vegan shoe and is one of Merrell’s most popular models of any kind! The anatomical footbed is particularly wonderful; you can walk for hours in comfort with this shoe. The lightweight construction and breathability make this a phenomenal shoe.
The Men’s Encore Bypass – whether it’s to go grab the newspaper or to go for a short hike, this shoe is perfect for all sorts of applications. Its molded nylon arch shank and EVA foot frame provide superb stability and comfort. The lining has even been treated with the Aegis antimicrobial solution, so you don’t have to worry so much about foot odor! What’s not to love?
The Women’s Encore Disc – this is the shoe for those of us who LOVE color. It has all of the phenomenal properties of every Encore shoe, but comes in Rojo Synthetic/Mesh or Denim Blue Synthetic/Mesh. I love the circular patterns on each shoe that add visual interest. I might just need to get one in each color…
For the easiest-to-wear shoes ever, check out the Merrell Encore series. Take them outside to play, or enjoy them as you hang out at home.